As COVID-19 spreads through the United States, we feel fortunate to be able to offer our guests a chance to take a relaxing break with fresh air, low crowds, and the safety of your own RVs. While some of the campground events will be altered and some area attractions will be closed, most of the great outdoor fun of camping is still open and available.
We still have 6 weeks until the start of our camping season and fully expect an on time opening, but for the duration of the NH state of emergency, we will be operating with the following changes:
1. Social Distancing: Camping will uniquely allow for everyone to get out of the house, but still have personal space. Although, we all want hugs and handshakes from old friends please make good decisions on personal interactions, and give everyone 6' of personal space.
2. Cancellations: Short notice cancellations will be allowed, with credit for a future stay issued for cancellation up to your arrival date.
3. Office: Our check-in desk will remain closed. All reservations must be made online or by phone, and secured by credit card as we will not be accepting cash for new reservations.
4. Store: We will continue to offer wood and propane deliveries, but will be expanding this to cover all store inventory & ice. Purchases will be charged to your site as we will not be accepting cash or making change.
5. Bathrooms: Our bathrooms are always clean and sanitized regularly, but all RVs have bathrooms… please make use of these private facilities and reserve the public bathrooms to emergencies.
6. Lodge Facilities: To allow us to better sanitize areas immediately following use, all access to our lodge facilities will be restricted to the main entrance. Younger children will be required to be accompanied by an adult to use any of our lodge facilities.
7. Pool: Fortunately, the pool is always well chlorinated and sanitary, so will be minimally impacted, but please remain mindful of social distancing.
8. Events: Activities and events will be altered to allow social distancing, while still having fun. We have a few great ideas and are hopeful we can safely offer some great outdoor events even in these trying times.
If you’d like to come and stay with us this season, please know that we’re sincerely grateful for your business, and be confident that if you need to cancel a booking we will work with you. If you’ve already made a reservation, but have concerns about your dates, we are happy to reschedule your reservation dates as often as needed.